torstai 4. joulukuuta 2014

Vierailulla - Guesting

Voitin Time Out Challengesin haasteen #17 ja saan siitä hyvästä kunnian toimia tämänkertaisen haasteen vieraana. Haasteena nyt on "keissata" tämä Aimesin ihana kortti omalla twistillä:

I was chosen as the winner of Time Out Challenges' challenge #17 which means that I now have the honour to be a Guest Designer in the current challenge. The challenge now is to CASE with your own twist this gorgeous card by Aimes:


Ihana kortti, vai mitä? Minulle tästä kortista jäi päällimmäisinä mieleen tuo kultainen pilvi, lumihiutaleet, tyhjän tilan käyttö ja valkoisen kartongin kerrostus valkoiselle. Ja niistä aineksista syntyi oma korttini, johon embossasin kultaisella tuon Heron lumihiutaleen ja tekstileiman ja kerrostin paneelin valkoiselle kartongille. Aika erilainenhan tästä tuli, joten en tiedä, miten hyvin tämä haasteen CASE-osaan sopii mutta tulipa ainakin twistattua melkoisesti ;) Mikäli CASEaminen ja twistaaminen kiinnostaa, niin ei muuta kuin Time Out Challengesiin hops!

That's one lovely card, isn't it? What stuck in my mind most about this card was the golden cloud, the little snowflakes, the use of white space and the way Aimes layered white cardstock on white cardstock. So, using those ingredients I (quite heavily ;) ) twisted my way to my card where I heat embossed 'Dotted Snowflake' by Hero Arts and the sentiment in gold (the sentiment says 'Merry Christmas' in Finnish). I left lots of white space and layered the front panel on white cardstock before adhering it to white cardbase. So there it is, quite different from the original so I'm not certain how well this fits the 'CASE' part of the challenge but at least I used my own twist, a lot ;) Now it's your time to CASE Aimes' card with your own twist so hop on over to Time Out Challenges and start twisting!


Kiitos, kun käväisit ja kiitos, jos kommentoit. Mukavaa torstaita!

Thanks for your visit today, I'd love it if you left me a little comment :) Enjoy your day!


Lisäys: Taidan olla niin innoissani GDT-pestistä, että unohdan alkeellisimmatkin tavat... Kiitos siis Time Out Challengesin naisille tästä vierailumahdollisuudesta, tämä oli ilo ja kunnia :)

ETA: I seem to be so excited about this Guest Designer spot that I'm forgetting my manners... So a big thank you to the ladies at Time Out Challenges for having me, it was an honour and such a joy :)

15 kommenttia:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Vau! Todella upea! Tuo valkoisen kerrostaminen valkoisella on kiva idea, jota itsekin olen äskettäin kokeillut.

kissinia kirjoitti...

Congratulations, my friend! Your snowflake looks awesome! Love, Karhu

sandie kirjoitti...

Fabulous CASE Milla, great elements to take from Aimes card and what a stunning stamp. So pleased to have you with us at TIME OUT x

Shery Russ kirjoitti...

I say it's an awesome CASE of Amy's card, Milla! That gold embossed snowflake is gorgeous!!

Sazzle Dazzle kirjoitti...

Wow your stamp is so intricate and sophisticated and the gold embossing sets it off a treat. xx

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Congratulations!! Both cards are wonderful and elegant.

Marika kirjoitti...

Onnittelut! Todella hieno CASE! Tuo lumihiutale on aivan mahtava ja miten sie saatkaan sen loistamaan sun designilla. Se edellinen on upea mutta niin on tämäkin.

sue t. kirjoitti...

This is beautiful and my friend was getting rid of holiday stamps and I I got this snowflake stamp from her!

Sarah G kirjoitti...

What a gorgeous card! Love that gold embossed snowflake - a beautiful CASE, Milla. So glad to have you as our GD at Time Out :)

Shona Chambers kirjoitti...

What a beautiful card! Its a perfect CASE of Aimes' card and just love all that gold embossing. So lovely to have you as a Guest Designer for this challenge!!!

Anita in France kirjoitti...

Gold and white, how beautiful Milla ... delighted to have you guest designing for us at Time Out! Anita :)

Aimes kirjoitti...

A beautiful CASE of my card! Simply stunning! :)

patscrap kirjoitti...

Very elegant CAS cards Milla !

Beverley kirjoitti...

Stunning, elegant & wonderfully CAS. Great to have you guest designing at TIME OUT. Hugs Bev x

Valentyna Komisarenko kirjoitti...

What a wonderful snowflake! Stunning!