maanantai 5. kesäkuuta 2017

Ystävälle - For a Friend

Tein tämän kortin My Favorite Thingsin värihaasteeseen ja CASEsin siinä itseäni :D malli on siis sama kuin tuossa edellisessä kortissä. Tässä kortissa käytin pieniä kukkasia My Favorite Thingsin Polynesian Paradise -setistä, väritin ne Copiceilla ja kiinnitin korttiin, nuo alemmat kohotarroilla. Taustalle stanssasin ikkunan My Favorite Thingsin stanssilla ja keskelle istutin palan kuviopaperia ja muutaman Nuvo Crystal Drops -tipan. Sitten vain tekstileima ja korttipohjaan kiinni.

I made this card for My Favorite Things' Colour Challenge #70 and decided to CASE myself in it :D the layout here is the same as in my previous card. For this card, I used the cute little flowers from the 'Polynesian Paradise' set by My Favorite Things and coloured them with my Copics. For the background I used the 'Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window' die by MFT and added a piece of patterned paper to the middle. The sentiment says 'For a Friend' in Finnish and as embellishments there are some drops of Nuvo Crystal Drops.

Haaste/Challenge:
* My Favorite Things: Colour Challenge 70





Kiitos, kun käväisit. Mukavaa maanantaita! :)


Thanks for popping by. Have a fab day! :)

1 kommentti: